January 30, 2009

NEW CATALOG IS LIVE!

If you would like your copy let me know. I am offering these at just 3.00 each including shipping or free with a 15.00 purchase.

FREE Magalogue when you e-mail me with your order of $15. or more!
You may also purchase a Magalogue for $3.00 (includes shipping) and I will include a coupon for $3.00 off your first order.





THE NEW CATALOG IS LIVE!! -- want to use paypal for your purchases? Just let me know.



Beautiful Day



Everything is Blooming



Little Stinkers




Playful Parenthesis



Showers of Love




True Beauty


4 comments:

LaToya said...

Hi Melissa, I have never seen a TAC catty so I am going to take a peek after making my blog rounds.

Tammy said...

Some cute stamp sets.

orchids R4me said...

I WOULD LOVE TO ORDER A CATTY FROM YOU... DO I JUST PAY THREW YOUR PAYPAL?
PLMK?
LISA

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

these are beautiful - I have never seen the TAC catalog, so I will have to a take a look. TFS