June 24, 2009

Room Photos



As promised here is my new room. The new color is a greenish blue, looks very blue on camera. Not sure why. I didnt make the curtains yet, I just draped the fabric on my rod (the machine is in for service) I still need a few things, an area rug, some photos, pillows another chair. But I got the painting done! Woohoo

This is what it look like before. It was my sons room. I kicked him out hehehe. Naah hes in a new room now.



And this is what it looks like now..

Computer/Cricut Area



This Ugly book case is going to be replaced with More adjustable shelves and I would like a real sewing table one day :)

The Closet Area


My PaperCraft Area, I want a new table one day here too.


I am glad the painting is done. It needed 3 coats to cover that blue! I will post more pics when it looks more put together.


11 comments:

Patti J said...

Awesome!!! I must say that I'm a bit jealous! (Okay, a LOT jealous!) Congrats on your new calm, relaxing place to craft! Enjoy!

my url: http://www.cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com

Vicki said...

Great job on this room! Looks so serene and inviting. You'll create masterpieces there, I know! TFS! Blessings to you!

Jaspere said...

Wow this is looking great.

Rose said...

Aren't you a lucky girl to have this awesome crafting space! Enjoy!

Jana M. said...

Awesome space, Melissa! I love the color.

vc said...

Wow- looks wonderful!! :o)

Micki said...

oh the room looks great! Wanna come to my house and help me with mine? LOL. Great job!

Teresa Kline said...

I luv the look of your blog and your new room. I am sorry I have been MIA, there is not enough hours in a day for me to get everything I want done, done....KWIM. I hope you are well. big hugs!
enjoy *~*

Kristin said...

you've done such a great job, i'm really impressed! my son's room is Thomas the Train blue so I dread repainting it when the time comes :-) enjoy that new room!!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

What a great space! Love the blue walls and your ink storage!

The Mama Monkey said...

This looks great Melissa! I think it is funny that you "kicked" your son out! LOL :)