May 13, 2009

Trying on Wedding Dresses Scrapbook Layout

I am in the process of scrapbooking my life. This layout is the day I went to the bridal store and tried on dresses, this happened to be the dress i chose (this was 10 years ago - bling was in lol) I still need to decide on what kind of journalling I will do. I may do a die cut on chipboard, havent decided yet. I am brave to show my picture on this blog!! This was me 10 years ago, before kids, marriage and life got in the way.

I used SCAL on the cricut for most of it, markers for title and sub title, a stampin up die cut (yes I copied it SHH dont tell!).

What kind of journalling do you think I should use? I want it on the right side of that empty space.




8 comments:

B said...

Love the pic! Great LO!

Anonymous said...

You were a beautiful bride!

Michelle said...

well looks like none of us have a single suggestion concerning the journalling. but I do like the page... include the thoughts about mom and stepping on the train ... lol
Michelle
http://Leavingalegacyoffaith.blogspot.com

suzann said...

so super sweet, love te dress, and the page great job..

Rose said...

What a great project! You were a beautiful bride!

Kristin said...

this is a great lo! good use of the cricut :-)

Tina said...

Very beautiful Bride and geaorgeous lo! no idea for journaling, maybe a hiddin journal card?

The Mama Monkey said...

Hey Melissa! Finally got a chance to visit after a busy weekend. I love your page and am excited to be inspired in our little SCS blog group!

For your journaling, what about writing on those slim strips of paper and have it randomly placed on the bottom right of the last photo?