April 25, 2009

getting my mojo back

I have been incredibly busy with life. I haven't even blogged hopped. I apologize too all my blogging friends, I will come by very soon and comment and leave good wishes.

I been living on coffee lately but I cant seem to get enough. Too tired to even stamp lately. Its a shame i have all these great things to play with but no mojo in me.

Good news though, I did pick my design team on papertherapy.ning.com -- i hope you can come by and visit. We are going to have alot of new challenges and give aways real soon!!



3 comments:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Melissa - glad to see you. Congratulations on getting your design team up and going. I love the new look of your blog - it's so colorful. See you soon.

Cheryl Walker said...

I know what you mean about being soooo tired!!! some days you just dont feel like doing anything, and I think there isnt enough coffee to wake me up on those days...LOL Im glad to hear you are getting your mojo back, that is always a good sign!!! :)

Well have a wonderful day!!!

Unknown said...

i feel ya sista! if not for my workshops, i would not be in my stamp room at all - so it's a very good thing i have those.

looks like with the design team going, that should be motivating :D.