January 3, 2009

Save On Thickers!

I just came back from Hobby Lobby, They were having a half price off sale for all their stickers, including THICKERS, you know the foam alphabet stickers, they were 4.99 and half off that isnt bad.

But then I walked around the store, I always go into the kids section. I have two kids, they always want to look at the toys. So I walked by this amazing thing! I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw a bucket, yes a huge bucket of FOAM letters and shapes!! Each bucket had over 500 pieces of all different shapes and font sizes. They are going for just 7.99 for a big bucket!!!

Never again will I spend 4.99 for one packet of thickers! I am going to check Oriental Trading to see if they have a better selection of foam items!

Just thought you might like to know.




6 comments:

Jaspere said...

What a great find. I just got back from Hobby Lobby and found packs of Christmas gemstones for .20 a pack. Silver, red and green. They spell out Christmas words which doesn't make a difference to me since I cut them out and use them individually as flower centers, etc.

Teresa Kline said...

I have never been to a HL, I wish there was one near me....glad you got some deals! *~*

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great find... can't wait to see what you create with them.

Virginia Killmore said...

What agreat find!

LaToya said...

So you're a Hobby Lobby addict too. I just love their store. And don't forget the coupon. Who can resist a store that gives you a coupon every week? Have fun with your alphabet.

fishlips said...

Ok I'm a hobby lobby nut too...Great finds for you!!!!! Great pice too....