December 11, 2008

Some Humor on a Thursday....





I am so tired of hearing how bad the economy is, Dont you wish someone can just come in with a plunger and make it all go away? It just seems to be getting worse and worse so last night I came up with a card hopefully to bring a smile to your face.

I did the sentiment in SCAL (Sure cuts alot) on my cricut. The angel is from The Angel Company, called Just Dream, The plunger is from a Gina K stamp.

The shapes were also cut out on my cricut, The side punch is my favorite Martha Stewart punch, cornice, the ribbon slide is an Ek success punch i
found on clearance at Michaels - I think I paid 2.00 for it. The paper is from my unknown pile :) But it works.




Have a great day!


9 comments:

Lyn S said...

Cute card! Wish it was that easy to make the world's finacial woes go away!

Dianne said...

Your "Economy" Angel is perfect...we all really need her...plunger and all!

Stephanie said...

YEAH.... A SNOW DAY!

Jaspere said...

That is hilarious.

Carmen said...

too funny ... very cute!!

fishlips said...

Oh This did put a smile on my face.... I'm ready where did I get a plunger...lol

So funny.......HEHEHEHE

BLJ Graves Studio said...

So cute! Love your humor. :-)

Tina said...

Love the coloring on your angel! The plumger is just too cute!

Virginia Killmore said...

tooo funny What a great Idea!