October 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me!!

Today is my 10th year wedding anniversary. My amazing husband bought me a brand new camera!!

Ever hear of a Nikon D40? Neither have I! but OMG this thing is amazing. It is charging right now, but I will take a picture of the card I made for him. I did buy him a gorgeous Kenneth Cole watch, which he loves :)





COOL HUH??????????

This is the card I made for him, i used my cricut!! He bought me the cricut for mothers day! What an awesome hubby!






AND this is the watch I bought him! its a kenneth Cole, and it is gorgeous!




10 comments:

Carmen said...

Cute card! Nikon's are the best got d80 myself :) Have fun with your new camera!!

Ann said...

Heehee! Love your card! Congrats on your anniversary and have fun with that new camera!

Lesly said...

Happy aniversary to your both! Enjoy your new camera and let us know what you think of it!

stampin'fool said...

congrats on the gift. I wish i could have one just like that. enjoy your new camera

Melisa Waldorf said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! Wow! Awesome Camera! Enjoy. Love the labels drop down, thanks for the html tip.

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! Love the cam and the watch!

Lori said...

Lucky you! Congratulations and have fun!

Shannon said...

Congrats on 10 years! The card is adorable and that camera is pretty great too. You must be loved ALOT!!

Luzmi_Lucy said...

Congratulations!!! Happy Anniversary #10!! Good luck and happy scrap with this beautiful camera. I like it!!!

Babies-Beth said...

Congrats on 10 years! Your card is funny!